How to Enroll an Individual SNPT
Enrolling is Easy
- The individual must be disabled as defined by SSI criteria 1442 USCA section 1392 c(a)(3).
- The trust can be established by a parent, grandparent, legal guardian or the individual.
- There is a low cost to enroll and management fee of 2.5% per year.
- A Special Needs Pooled Trust Grantor Agreement must be completed for the individual.
- Deposits can be made anytime and there are no minimums.
- One check can be written for multiple clients which in turn, can be summarized on one Deposit Form.
- The item or service being purchased should be related to the person's disability.
- Include the receipts or copies of the receipts with the Distribution Request.
- Arlington Heritage Group will review the Distribution Request for compliance with the law.
- Conservatively estimate that it will take 7-10 days for the Distribution Request to be processed.